Friday, February 26, 2010

Our New Family Member

This is Dusty our newest family member. We've had him for awhile but I'm just getting around to taking pictures and such. I'm glad I finally learned how to post pictures on here. About 8 or 9 months ago I kept hearing this noise and meowing in the garage. I finally figured out it is coming from behind a bookshelf in the back of the garage. I managed to squeeze my head behind the shelf and I saw it was a cat. I coaxed him out and it turned out to be the sweetest and loudest cat ever. I have never heard a cat meow so much. He is so attention starved that he meows all the time unless you are petting him. I named him Dusty because he was always rolling around in the dirt. Since this was an unusually cold winter we decided to let Dusty come inside, Bella hates that. I don't know if Bella will ever get used to him.

No comments: